So, Bravely Second is the sequel to the 2014 hit JRPG, Bravely Default. The developer has tweaked one or two things for the second go round, but for the most part, this is just more of what you loved about the first game. If you did love that one (which most people seem to have), you probably won't be disappointed with this one.
Also out in the past four weeks are Wii U versions of the following: the director's cut of the brilliant WayForward platformer, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, the somewhat unconventional Nintendo 64 Yoshi game, Yoshi's Story, and the Wii baseball game starring everyone's favorite plumber, Mario Super Sluggers. Return to the land of Luxendarc for an all new adventure. Jump past the break to see more of this month's new releases.
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut (WayForward, 1 player, $9.99)
- Yoshi's Story (Nintendo 64 Virtual Console) (Nintendo, 1 player, $9.99)
- Mario Super Sluggers (Wii) (Bandai Namco, up to 4 players, $19.99)
- Game & Watch Gallery 4 (Game Boy Advance Virtual Console) (Nintendo, 1 player, $6.99)
- Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus (LookAtMyGame, 1 player, $14.99)
- Asdivine Hearts (Kemco, 1 player, $9.99)
- Paranautical Activity (Digerati, 1 player, $9.99)
- Bravely Second: End Layer (Square Enix, 1 player, $39.99)
- Justice Chronicles (Kemco, 1 player, $9.99)
[Image: Square Enix]