This week, the giant smash will no doubt be giant smasher, Titanfall 2. While Titanfall 1 may have never made it over to Sony consoles, that hardly seems to matter now. Its sequel looks to be an improvement in nearly every conceivable way; including single-player, which was essentially nonexistent the last go round. Titanfall 2 actually drops today so be sure to keep your heads up.
Also out in the last six weeks, Battlefield 1 (but not really), other previous Xbox exclusive, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and PC timed exclusive, XCOM 2. Stand by for Titanfall. Jump past the break to see more new releases from the past month and a half.
- Titanfall 2 (EA, 1-16 players, $59.99)
- Battlefield 1 (DICE, 1-64 players, $59.99)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics, 1 player, $59.99)
- XCOM 2 (Firaxis Games, 1-2 players, $59.99)
- WWE 2K17 (Yuke's, 1-6 players, $59.99)
- Batman: Return to Arkham (Warner Bros, 1 player, $49.99)
- Red Dead Revolver (PS2) (Rockstar, 1-4 players, $14.99)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Bandai Namco, 1-6 players, $59.99)
- FIFA 17 (EA, 1-22 players, $59.99)
- Dragon Quest: Builders (Square Enix, 1 player, $59.99)
- Destiny: The Collection (Bungie, 1-16 players, $59.99)
- The King of Fighters '94 (SNK, 1-2 players, $7.99)