This week, the big release is, without a doubt, Yakuza 5. First releasing in Japan in 2012, Yakuza 5 has been on many gamer's radars for the past three years, as they patiently waited and hoped. Finally, this week, fans of the series have at last been rewarded with a western release of the latest entry. Considering the pretty high level of quality that the overall series is known for, it's probably safe to assume that their waiting hasn't been in vain.
Also out this week, an Earth Defense Force double-shot, Guns, Gore & Cannoli, and a psychological horror game where you play from the point of view of a two-year-old. Wait three long years to be able to dive into an incredible world of Japanese organized crime, then jump past the break to see more of this week's new releases.
- Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair (XSEED, 1-4 players, $49.99)
- Guns, Gore & Cannoli (Crazy Monkey Studios, 1-4 players, $9.99)
- Among the Sleep (Krillbite Studio, 1 player, $14.99)
- Zotrix (UFO Interactive Games, 1 player, $14.99)
- Yakuza 5 (SEGA, 1 player, $39.99)
- Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space (XSEED, 1-4 players, $29.99)