At any rate, the biggest release this week without question was (EA and) Respawn Entertainment's hotly-anticipated Star Wars game, Jedi - Fallen Order. Ever since E3, we have been practically counting down the days until we could get our hands on this title. Here's hoping it's better than EA's 2017 Star Wars disaster, Battlefront II.
Also out this past week, the latest Pokemon twofer, Sword and Shield; the third entry in the Romancing SaGa...saga; and the Arcade Archive, Yie Ar Kung-Fu. Become a Jedi, then jump past the break to see more new releases from the last 7 days.
- Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment, 1 player, $59.99) (PS4, XBO, STM)
- Pokemon: Sword/Shield (Nintendo, 1 local player or 2-4 local wireless or online, $59.99) (SW)
- Romancing SaGa 3 (Square Enix, 1 player, $28.99) (PS4, XBO, SW, STM)
- (Arcade Archives) Yie Ar Kung-Fu (Konami, 1-2 local players, $7.99) (SW)
- Sparklite (Merge Games, 1-2 local players, $24.99) (GOG, PS4, XBO, SW, STM)
- Tokyo Ghoul:Re [Call to Exist] (Bandai Namco, 1 local player or 2-8 online, $59.99) (PS4, STM)
- Terminator - Resistance (Teyon, 1 player, $39.99) (STM)
- Valfaris (Big Sugar, 1 player, $24.99) (XBO)
- Tracks (Excalibur, 1 player, $19.99) (XBO, STM)
- Astroneer (System Era, 1 local player or 2-4 online, $29.99) (PS4)
- Blacksad (Under the Skin) (Microids, 1 player, $39.99) (GOG, STM)
- Draw Chilly (Azamatika, 1 player, $9.99) (SW, STM)